Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
The Department of Anesthesiology at UT Health San Antonio, Joe R. & Teresa Lozano Long School of Medicine, is seeking a qualified individual for the faculty position of Specialist / CRNA. They are seeking a motivated and compassionate individual committed to patient care at an ambulatory surgical center.
Qualified candidate must be:
- Licensed or eligible for licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of Texas
- Graduated from an accredited school of nurse anesthesia
- Certified as a Registered Nurse Anesthetist, or have certification pending
- Registered or have registration pending as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner with the Texas State Board of Nurse Examiners.
- Skilled in all types of anesthetic techniques including regional anesthesia, general anesthesia, and invasive monitoring
- Hold a current certification in ACLS
UT Health San Antonio offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive insurance package, and a great retirement plan. For more information about UT Health San Antonio, Department of Anesthesiology please follow the link: http://anesthesia.uthscsa.edu.
To apply and become a member of this dynamic team follow the link https://wp.uthscsa.edu/careers/ and remit a letter of interest and curriculum vitae.
UT Health San Antonio is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including protected veterans and persons with disabilities. All faculty appointments are designated as security sensitive positions.