· Locum Rate: Competitive – plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail
· Case Types: General Surgery, vascular, Neuro, Spines, OB/Gyn, Ortho, Urology, Endo, Ent, plastics. Majority case type is Ortho & General.
· Epidural skills prefered
· Average Monthly Case: 600-700
. Call Schedule: No
. Beds: 229
. Trauma: No
· Typical Schedule: 7a-3p and 7a-5p - no weekends
· EMR: Meditech
· Special Requirements: ACLS/ BLS/ Active FL license.
· License/Credentialing: 60-90 days, will rush temps in 30 days
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Emily directly at 847-704-2060. I look forward to sharing more with you about this opportunity upon reviewing your CV.