Our Physicians specialize in Orthopedic treatments. We do all treatments onsite at our state-of-the-art facility in Charlotte, NC. The CRNA would be responsible for administering MAC/IV sedation to patients during our procedures.
The role would be ideal for a motivated, high-quality CRNA that is looking to oversee all the aspects of anesthesia care in a concierge-type fashion. There is a low patient volume per day compared to a traditional setting. Shifts may vary depending on the number of cases scheduled. We typically do 1-2 cases per day, lasting anywhere from 4-8 hours each. We do wake the patient up for the processing portion of the case, so they are not asleep that entire time. We supply ALL supplies and inventory.
These are primarily elective Orthopedic procedures, our average patient is in good health. However, we need someone comfortable handling the occasional complex patient. There will be NO CALL for this position unless there is an anesthesia-associated complication or issue.
Open to Part-Time and Full-Time
* PTO for all major holidays
* We provide all supplies and inventory
* State-of-the-Art facility
* Health and life insurance
* Highly competitive pay
* Incentives and bonuses
* Great hours and very flexible (typically an 8-hour day and Mon-Fri, occasional Saturday)
* Hours guaranteed (minimum 6-8 hrs)
* Frequent catered meals and team building events
* Great workplace culture
* No on-call
* Malpractice paid for by the company
* Low-risk patients
* No heads, no heart
* Supportive clinical team consisting of PA-C's, Clinical Assistants and Radiology Technicians
*New Grads Welcome*
If you are curious as to the level of care that we provide our patients, please feel free to look at our online reviews.