Great opportunity to join an established Anesthesia Group in the exciting city of Austin!
Austin Anesthesiology Group, an affiliate of NAPA, is seeking full-time CRNAs for our practice in Austin, TX.
Why Consider This Position?
• Our practice provides anesthesia services at St. David’s Medical Center, North Austin Medical Center, South Austin Hospital and Round Rock Medical Center
• We provide opportunities for our providers to practice in a number of surgical settings, including general inpatient, outpatient, trauma and OB
• Flex scheduling aiming for a 40 hour or less work week with 8, 10, or 12 hour shifts
About the Local Area
Austin is the capital of Texas, the 11th-largest city in the United States and has earned a reputation as one of the best places to live. It is a community that offers reasonably priced housing, a safe environment, solid schools, a recession-proof economy, charming neighborhoods and big-city amenities at a small-town pace. With a temperate climate and 300 days of sunshine a year, there are plenty of opportunities to get outdoors for fitness, recreation and relaxation.
Austin provides miles upon miles of best hike and bike trails and outdoor swimming holes right in the heart of the city. With a thriving economy and no state income tax, Austin offers an unmatched quality of life for everyone.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
Our benefits include:
• Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
• 401(k) with annual matching program
• Advanced and continuing medical education
• Leadership training and advancement opportunities
• Professional liability insurance
• Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
About North American Partners in Anesthesia
North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) has evolved through more than 30 years to become a leader in anesthesia and perioperative services. Single specialty and clinician led, we remain committed to our mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences, every day. At NAPA, we cultivate leaders, promote work-life balance, and celebrate diversity. We know your success promotes our success, and we give you the tools and programs to achieve your goals. With flexibility, a collegial and collaborative environment, a wide range of market-leading benefits, and career opportunities from coast-to-coast, your future is waiting at NAPA.
Wherever your career is today, let us take you to new heights. Take a LEAP to the destination of choice in anesthesia.
North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
NAPA COVID-19 Information Portal: https://napaanesthesia.com/covid19/